Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By “personal data”, we mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (eg name) or indirectly (eg phone number) as a natural person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document describing our policy in terms of protecting the privacy of our customers.
1. What personal data is collected?
At various times, we ask you as a client of Idonim for information about yourself and / or members of your family, such as:
– contact details (for example last name, first name, telephone number, email address, etc.);
– personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, etc.);
– your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes);
– your product preferences;
– your questions / comments.
The collection of information on persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth only, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, health details or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, in particular: your credit card number, etc. We may need to collect this information in order to meet your requests or provide you with the service. adequate. In this case, depending on the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be requested with regard to the collection of sensitive information.
2. When is your personal data collected?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
* Registration and payment;
* Requests, complaints and / or disputes.
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Online contests or games;
* Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Connection to the Idonim site (IP address, cookies);
Online collection forms (online reservation, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, etc.).
3. What are the purposes?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. Manage the reservation and purchase of products:
* Establishment and conservation of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your purchase:
* Track your orders
* Internal management of a list of customers who behaved inappropriately when ordering (aggression and incivility or payment incidents).
4. Improve our service, including:
* Process your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out marketing and brand promotion operations and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Personalize merchant offers and relational messages for you;
* Inform you of special offers and any new service created by Idonim.
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your visit:
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on customer order history with a view to sending targeted communications;
* Predict and anticipate future behaviors;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and reporting;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal or non-loyal customers;
* Send you newsletters, promotions and offers, or contact you by phone;
* Manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search through a dedicated telephone service for people present in Idonim in the event of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks, etc.);
6. Carry out cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the order, in order to determine your areas of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve services:
* Carrying out studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management.
8. Secure and improve your use of the Idonim website, in particular:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and prevention of fraud Comply with local laws (for example conservation of accounting documents)
4. Conditions of access by third parties to your personal data
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
To. Within Idonim: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel of our entities, in particular:
– IT services;
– Business partners and marketing services;
– Possible legal services;
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and improving your visit, in particular:
– External service providers: IT subcontractor, banks, credit card issuers, or external lawyers.
– Kiwiz is a solution for the certification of invoices and credit notes, responding to requests from the tax administration under the 2016 finance law, also known as the “VAT anti-fraud law”. In this regard, Kiwiz stores certified documents (invoices and credit notes) from orders made on this site, for the legal period according to article L123-22 of the Commercial Code. More information on the Kiwiz website .
vs. Local authorities: We may also need to provide your information to local authorities, if this is required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. Data security
Idonim takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an identifier / password system, means of physical protection, etc.). When you provide your credit card information when making your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
6. Cookies files
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you have the flexibility to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and our use of them on our sites and in connection with our services, applications and tools. Below is a summary of the main things to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually made up of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, https://www.idonim-lingerie.fr uses technology, for the most part, through small data files saved on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
-Session cookies expire when the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
-Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites.
– Proprietary cookies are issued by the site you are visiting. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each of the browsers you use should be set separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change the cookie settings in your browser, go to “options” or “tools” and change the settings.
7. Access and modification
You have the right to access and modify your personal data collected by Idonim, subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact Idonim by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying in the subject “MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”
or by writing to the following address:
1 rue des martyrs
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, we must identify you in order to respond to your request. For this, you will be asked to attach in support of your request, a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver’s license or passport.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be dealt with as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law. You can also modify your customer information in your customer area.
8. Questions and contacts
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within Idonim, please contact the address specified in paragraph 7.